Monday, December 14, 2009

RTS Annual Appeal reaches 7K!

RTS sends a BIG THANKS to the more than 50 donors who have given to our 2009-2010 Annual Appeal! Thanks to your generosity, we have raised over $7,500 to benefit the programs of RTS.

To join other supporters from Rebuilding Together Seattle in the Annual Appeal, you can donate online, or mail a check to: 811 Harrison St, Seattle, WA 98109.

Thanks for your support!

-The RTS Staff & Board


“Thank you very much for making our house beautiful and safe. We appreciate every day for your most sincere work done.” –Victor & Mary, South Seattle

“It has made my heart glad to know there are so many great people who give so much. I won’t forget them and I will be thankful every day I wake up in the home I love.” – Claudia, Ballard

“Your help was greatly appreciated in more ways than one. You all should be commended for the help you give others who can no longer do it themselves. P.S. No, I never did climb up on the dumpster again!”
– Marjorie & Leo, SeaTac

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis