Tuesday, August 9, 2011

RTS welcomes new Intern, Paige Schultz!

Paige in Shanghai, traveling the world!

RTS is pleased to welcome Paige Schultz as our newest Program & Development Intern! Paige's experience in the restaurant and event industry will be of great help in planning RTS's 2nd Annual Beer and Wine Tasting Fundraiser on Friday, September 30th.

ABOUT PAIGE:

Paige (L) with her friends at graduation in June!

"I was born in San Francisco, California and raised in West Seattle before moving to the Eastside where I attended Woodinville High School. I began my college career at California Lutheran University which I loved, but transfered to Western Washington University to be closer to home. I just recently graduated from Western where I studied political science and economics, focusing on political theory.

While not at work, I am an avid Mariners fan, a lucky member of a very comical and close-knit family, and a struggling beginning golfer. I also love to spend every sunny day outside with my dog, Cobe."

Paige (middle) and her family in Mexico!

ABOUT RTS:

"I am very excited to get involved with RTS, as I believe it fulfills a vital role in our greater Seattle community. RTS is an indispensable resource to the members of our community who deserve to live independently in warmth and safety. I am excited to participate first hand in such a bright and shining organization and witness change happen in our city. I hope this experience will lead into a career working for non-profit organizations, particularly focusing on international development and global poverty. Thanks for the opportunity!"

Say hello to Paige! Email: info@rtseattle.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis