September 28th is quickly approaching, and we can’t wait to share this year’s exciting list of auction items with you. To kick things off, here is a preview of experiences that will get you moving, grooving, and enjoying the great outdoors!
1. Tandem Skydive with Skydive Snohomish: Experience the exhilaration of freefall for up to 60 seconds followed by a beautiful 5-minute parachute flight back to the landing area. You will be strapped in with an expert, so this opportunity is perfect for 1st time skydivers. Package includes 30 minutes of training to learn about equipment safety features, exiting the aircraft, and landing. Come out and play, skydive today!
2. Mt. Rainier Snowshoe Adventure for Two with EverGreen Escapes: This full-day escape, led by a naturalist guide, offers you the opportunity to see old and new growth forests, lakes, waterfalls, and river valleys connected to glaciers as you snowshoe high above the usual hiking trails. You will also be treated to morning tea and pastries and a seasonal Cascadian lunch with local wine to warm you up!
3. Fitness Package: tone your body while relieving stress by taking advantage of 5 class passes from TWO well-known Seattle yoga studios (Yoga Life and 8 Limbs). Take things to the next level with 2 private pilates sessions, and make sure you attend class in style with a Barefoot Yoga eco-friendly yoga mat!
4. An afternoon on the lake: On a mutually agreeable date, head out onto Lake Washington with a generous RTS donor on their brand new boat. There will be room for 4 people to water ski or wakeboard for 3 hours!
5. Friends, Food, and golf: Spend a quality day with friends by partaking in a 9 hole round of golf for 4 players, courtesy of Interbay Golf Center. Afterwards, head on down to Sport Restaurant and Bar (across the street from the space needle) to grab food and watch sports on 39 different televisions!
6. Kayaking at Northwest Outdoor Center: Enjoy the beauty of Lake Union with 2 hours of kayaking for 2, compliments of the Northwest Outdoor Center. Afterwards, relax and refuel with a gift certificate from Ray’s Boathouse in Ballard.
To register for the Beer and Wine Tasting 2012, please visit our event page! Space is limited - be sure to register today!