Monday, October 18, 2010

RTS Welcomes Kyle Weeks to the Development Committee

Kyle at our inaugural Beer & Wine Tasting event on October 1st

1. Why did you choose to get involved with RTS?  How did you first get involved?

The company I work for did a project back in June with RTS. The event was a lot of fun and I was immediately interested in getting involved again. Since then I’ve worked on two other RTS projects.

2. What do you enjoy the most about working with our organization?
I really enjoy the wide variety of people that get together for the same cause and desire to help someone in need. It’s amazing the work you can accomplish in such a limited amount of time when you have that many people working together towards the same goal.
3. What do your colleagues or other volunteers say about RTS? Why do they want to volunteer their time?

I have yet to meet someone who doesn’t enjoy helping out at the RTS events, and all are willing to help out again in the future. You get to give back, meet wonderful people, and have fun all at the same time.
4. What about RTS’ mission are you most drawn to?

I’m drawn most to the hands on attitude of RTS. I like that they get out there, do work, and are able to see significant results at the end of the day.
5. Do you have any other comments you’d like to share at this time?

I’m glad that I have been offered the opportunity to become more involved with RTS and I’m looking forward to the future with them. Thanks!

Thank you, Kyle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis